Conduct and manage a mixed varied caseload of residential and residential conveyancing matters from inception to completion demonstrating detail knowledge and expertise.
- Help evolve a marketing strategy for the Commercial and Residential Conveyancing Team and be prepared to attend marketing events, produce marketing literature etc if required.
- Ensure that all conveyancing transactions are handled in a professional and efficient manner with clients and referrers.
- Responsible for self-development and to comply with firm and regulators training requirements.
- Demonstrate first class client care and communication skills across all levels.
- Experience Licenced Conveyancer or Solicitor 1-3 years PQE
- Excellent knowledge of conveyancing and property law
- Experience handling a wide range of both residential and commercial conveyancing including repossession sales.
- Ability to work both on your own and as part of the team
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions
- PC literate and good IT skills