We are currently recruiting for experienced Customer Relationship Managers to work on a full time, permanent basis from my clients executive offices based in Liverpool city center.
Due to successful growth, our client who is a managed services provider is looking to engage with applicants who have at least 6 months of recent and continuous phone based customer relationship contact center experience.
The role not only offers full time employment but also the opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking business where opportunities are limitless as well as full in-house training related to their internal database and processes along with a modern and professional working environment.
- Dealing with existing clients across multiple shared service platforms
- Handling the after-care service of clients
- Resolving customer queries
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Providing a professional and reliable service throughout
- Generate new business from our existing client base
- Various admin tasks and documenting client information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Minimum of 6 months continuous contact center experience
- GCSE in Math's and English at Grade C/4 or above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner and conduct
- IT literate and comfortable using standard Msoft Office packages, Gmail and Google Apps
- Previous Relationship Management and/or Customer Service experience; industry background in Financial, Insurance or Payroll sectors
- Problem solving mentality
- Able to handle potentially challenging customers in a calm and effective manner and deliver the correct solution first time
- Ability to multitask across multiple separate systems and prioritise accordingly
- Able to work well both independently and cooperatively
- Dedicated and receptive to training and feedback
- Basic salary up to £22,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday
- Fantastic working environment in highly sought-after location, with on-site kitchen
- Ongoing training and development
Due to the nature of this role and the high volume of applications expected, our client will only be looking to progress applications from candidates who have the above relevant contact center customer service experience.