You will provide support with both internal and external communications, giving daily/weekly insights on activity and results to the wider business. You will be tasked with ownership of all Social Media content creation, monitoring and scheduling, creating and managing email campaigns and producing reports on all current marketing briefs. you will be collaborating with external agencies to develop and deliver marketing campaigns that will exceed their clients’ needs.
You’ll even be coordinating business activities such as Summer and Christmas Parties and in-office activities so be ready to bring the fun!
● Curate the social media calendar across multiple clients and brands
● Develop and curate engaging written, photographic and video content for social media platforms.
● Maintain a unified brand voice across different channels
● Monitor our social media channels for industry trends and maintain social monitoring and listening.
● Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
● Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
● Maintain web presence
● Assist with the development and execution of the marketing strategy
● Develop, schedule and report on email marketing campaigns
● Assisting with HubSpot Email and SMS campaigns
● Create and Manage all internal communications
A Bit About You:
You will have experience with digital marketing and a passion for social media content creation and other marketing communications. You will be meticulous, highly organised and able to manage your time around tight deadlines. You show great attention to detail, with copy writing and proof-reading skills whilst making suggestions for new and innovative ways to increase business.
In addition, applicants must have an employment experience background working in a similar role in managing effective marketing campaigns that deliver results and show a good ROI.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to see your CV.
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum
Hours: Full time 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
· 28 Days Holiday (increased based on tenure)
· Company Events; such as Summer and Christmas Parties
· Smart Casual with Dress Down Friday
· In-Office Activities
· Positive and Motivating Working Environment
· Liverpool City Centre location
Due to the nature of this role and the high volume of applications expected, our client will only accept applications from candidates who can demonstrate successful employment in a similar role and can provide references to support.