My Client based in Speke, Liverpool is currently seeking a Brand Manager to join their Merchandising and branding team.
This role is to develop products by identifying and developing products, generating product pricing and developing and supporting marketing strategies to support the products and brand.
The range of duties of a Brand Manager are wide and include:
- Manage product managers (direct reports). Oversee all projects under the brand.
- Oversee the brief development with internal and external designers. Including working with the brand team on packaging briefs and photographer videographer.
- Responsibility to support the sales and brand development of all products and sectors under the Kilner brand with attention to profitability and brand margin.
- Work in association with the stock teams to manage product life cycle.
- Travel to trade shows and factories internationally.
- Work with global sales team to support Brand and sales development.
- Co-ordinate product launch within key selling periods.
- Present new products both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate production of catalogues and sales literature and brief marketing team on key directives for each season.
- Organise and attend meetings with Directors, senior managers on new product ideas,
- Stand planning at shows including product display and attendance during key shows.
- Work with sales team to present new products and gather key customer data on prospective ranges,
- Visitation of key buyer/customer groups for sales and research purposes within the UK and Ireland and on occasion internationally.
- Demonstrate success through sales of new products, new customers or savings on products through new sources.
- Deep understanding of marketing principles
- Knowledge of product development process and different departments associated with it.
- Accountability for products from creation to launch
- Experience with Photographers or Photography Agencies
- Experience with PR/Marketing agencies
- Experience with graphics teams
- Experience with product designers external or internal
- Time and project management skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent negotiation skills
- 20 – 25 day Holiday +BH
- Nest Pension
- Hybrid Working (Head Office)
- Company Sick Pay
- Personal Appointment Leave (Doctors/Dental)
- Free onsite parking
- Free Tea & Coffee facilities and discounted tuck shop
- Employee Discounts on products up to 70% off
- Regular Charity Events and Wellbeing Activities
- Employee referral scheme
- Eye test vouchers (for DSE users)
- Volunteering Leave
- Service Awards & Company Recognition scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Trust Support (Employee Financial Support & Counselling Service)