Responsibilities as their Fleet Admin will include:
- Responsible for monitoring fleet maintenance requirements and ensuring they are met.
- Complied with company & statutory obligations with regards to Operators licensing, Health & Safety, tachograph analysis & drivers hours regulations
- Recorded monitored & ensured compliance with regard to working time directive
- Liaising with transport teams and depot management regarding the company vehicles
- Organising vehicle servicing MOT's with 3rd party companies across the UK
- Inputting data on to spreadsheets and keeping check of 8 weeks and 12 Month MOT's
- Dealing with invoices, checking and organising payments with accounts teams
- Raising Purchase orders
The ideal candidate:
- Will require previous experience in the transport industry
- Will have knowledge/experience with HGV fleet maintenance & compliance
- Computer literate with good Microsoft Excel skills
We will only be able to consider candidates who have experiencing in managing a fleet of HGV’s
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a leading company.
Friendly working hours Monday to Friday.