Duties include but not limited too
- Electrical and mechanical engineering repairs on commercial security vehicles.
- Mainly based from home you will be in daily contact with the field support office that will pass you jobs.
- Due to the specialist nature of the vehicles the bulk amount of the work has to be carried out in the vehicles natural down time which is after 3.00 pm.
- Electrical and mechanical engineering repairs and routine inspections on commercial security vehicles, security systems and PLC’s.
- Based from home, you will be in daily contact with the field support office that will pass you jobs.
- Due to the specialist nature of the vehicles the bulk amount of the work has to be carried out in the vehicles natural down time which is late afternoon/evenings.
12-24v Electrical knowledge and experience is essential for this role, on-going training will be provided and working with colleagues for an initial period will ease you into the role. We have taken determined engineers with backgrounds in Forklift truck repair and Tail lift repair and trained them into senior engineers that are still with us to this day, so if you feel you can turn your hand from your current mechanical/electrical role and are prepared to work hard and learn.
- Company van, phone, laptop & fuel card supplied·
- Company work wear supplied·
- Specialist tooling supplied ·
- Hours worked above are usually given as time off in lieu·
- Expenses incurred in line of business refunded with receipts.
- There will be days within this role that you will have no work. You will still be paid on those days, so we will need to be able to contact you should an issue arise.
- Initially 2 weeks Mon-Fri will be required for training purposes and product familiarity at our workshop in Lancashire and to meet fellow staff. All accommodation and travel expenses paid for this
Salary is 28k - 32k per annum
Mon-Fri, 45 hours per week, 1pm-11pm There will be days were you may have no work and will be paid for the day regardless