The Recpool Group are currently accepting applications from experienced Outbound Telesales Consultants on behalf of our client who provide payroll solutions to the recruitment sector across the UK.
This is a permanent office based role working Monday to Friday with a basic salary up to £30,000pa DOE combined with an uncapped performance bonus that could add further £20,000 on top (last year's average), and will be working out of their prestigious city centre offices overlooking Liverpool waterfront.
This role has arisen through company growth which you will be supporting by developing existing relationships along with securing new business within the recruitment agency target market.
- Build and develop relationships with customers at all levels via B2B calls and other various sales methods.
- Handling the after-care service of clients along with the Relationship Management team.
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Pipeline management.
- Providing a professional and reliable service throughout.
- Generate new business from our existing client base.
- Updating, documenting and maintaining information in our CRM system.
- Working towards, meeting and exceeding monthly sales KPI targets.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to progress and build on their already strong relationships.
- Have great communication skills and relationships with all stakeholders
Skills and Experience required for the Telephone Sales Executive:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience employed directly in a B2B telephone sales role is essential.
- Have excellent spoken and written English, with great interpersonal skills.
- Have experience in building, developing and managing your own sales pipeline.
- Be goal and target driven with a fantastic attitude to qualifying leads and landing clients.
- Have experience of using CRM tools to help track customer engagement and follow-ups. Researching new potential leads for the business.
- Willingness to learn.
- Possess Good IT Skills.
- Ability to innovate and deliver under pressure.
Due to the nature of this role and the high volume of applications expected, we will only progress applications from candidates who have (and can) demonstrate success in an employed telephone sales environment.