The applicant should ideally possess the following skills and experience: -
- Previous Registered Management experience within a similar role.
- Proven record of maintaining or improving CQC inspection rating.
- Proven record of maintaining or improving occupancy levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – have authority, management presence and be able to gain respect of staff, be able to motivate, supervise, instruct and if necessary discipline staff.
- Information Technology skills – to be computer literate.
- Have a sound understanding of the CQC’s key lines of enquiry for adult social care.
- Have knowledge of how to process complaints and the procedures to follow.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
If you have worked within a similar role and are looking for a new opportunity we would like to hear from you today.
Fantastic career opportunity for the right person as well as working along a professional but friendly team.