Due to successful growth, our client who is a multi brand financial related managed services provider is looking to engage with applicants who have at least 5 years of AWS Project Development experience.
The role not only offers full time employment but also the opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking business for working within a modern and professionally focused environment that can offer an immediate start where required.
- Ensure effective program design, development, validations and support of our applications within our AWS environment.
- Adhere to organisational guidelines and processes.
- Help the programming staff adopt the AWS culture.
- 5+ years of experience in programming.
- Strong knowledge in AWS services such as Lambda, EC2, SNS, SES, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, AWS Amplify etc.
- Knowledge of DNS setup for new sites.
- Strong understanding of security best practices.
- Linux administration skills preferred.
- Knowledge of BitBucket, Jira, OpsGenie or similar tools (i.e. Git).
- Basic salary benchmark £40,000 - £60,000
- Full company benefits
- Potential for split office / home based working