We are looking for a critical thinker, quick learner and someone who is focused and priority driven. You should have strong attention to detail, be well organised and be an effective communicator. You will need a proven track record of building brands digitally and experience of owning a portfolio of products and categories.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Keeping the annual Trade Marketing Plan updated and act as the main contact point for all trade marketing requests, both internally and externally, including UK, US and export markets.
- Working with the in-house brand and graphic design teams to create briefs, and project manage the development of all UK and US trade promotional marketing literature.
- Brief and manage external printers for production of both UK and US trade marketing collaterals.
- Research, write content and create trade mailers for both sales reps and customers using dot digital.
- Write copy for the trade websites and keep content updated.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and the Sales team to build sales promotions, and develop product communications, including seasonal flyers and regular mailings.
- Working closely with the UK and US teams to plan sales meetings, open weeks, assist with trade shows and other events, and create supporting marketing materials.
- Work with external US trade and consumer media to follow up on press launches and product placements (in newspapers, magazines, digital, TV) and send out product samples when needed, acting as the main US media contact point.
- Create a monthly round-up of US PR activity, press clippings and features.
- Create and circulate press releases to trade magazines across our brands following product launches and submit product entries to trade publications for inclusion on a monthly basis.
- Assist with any other marketing-related activities.
Applicants should have:
- At least two years’ experience of working as part of a fast-paced marketing function
- Experience of writing press releases for media contacts
- Experience of trade marketing and working with third party suppliers such as print houses
- Experience of working remotely with colleagues overseas
Experience of the following would be desirable:
- Degree educated within a relevant field
- Previous experience of SEO optimisation
- Previous experience in homewares or consumer goods
- 20 - 25 day Holiday +BH
- Nest Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Free Tea & Coffee facilities and discounted tuck shop
- Hybrid Working (Head Office)
- Employee Discounts on products up to 70% off
- Regular Charity Events and Wellbeing Activities
- Company Sick Pay
- Personal Appointment Leave (Doctors/Dental)
- Employee referral scheme
- Eye test vouchers (for DSE users)
- Volunteering Leave
- Service Awards & Company Recognition scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Trust Support (Employee Financial Support & Counselling Service)