You will be responsible for;
- Fleet maintenance planning and administration
- Managing transport compliance system
- Manage compliance of drivers hours and WTD
- Liaising with third parties relating to Fleet, Road Traffic Accidents
- Completing weekly and monthly audits relating to transport compliance
- Administration and record keeping of training requirements
- Liaise with service providers to book service/MOT for fleet
Great opportunity to work with a friendly but professional team.
Monday to Friday!!
To apply for this position you MUST have previous experience in maintenance with HGV's.