Hours of work will be 6am to 6pm on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
The role will involve:
- Supporting the Transport Planner with the effective management of fleet and drivers
- Ensure drivers have been pre-briefed at start of their shift
- Maintain the Company’s transport system (Truckcom) to monitor jobs, progress and keep on top of queries and ensure drivers are on track with their duties
- De–brief drivers at the end of their shift, ensure Tacho cards are downloaded, paperwork filled in correctly, folders are complete, POD’s scanned and vehicle standards are upheld
- Ensure any goods returned are checked, logged and dealt with as per customer requirements
- Vehicle or trailer defects that are reported are dealt with appropriately
- Monitoring of traffic on and off site and dealing with visitors to the site as and when required
- General administration duties as required
- Maintain compliance of H&S, ISO and Policies and Procedures
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of driver hours and legislation on road transport regulations as well as an extensive geographical knowledge of the UK.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to join a successful, growing company then please apply today to find out more.
Candidates must have previous experience within a similar role.